Friday, December 20, 2013

for the non-alcoholic version, 1 bottle of Martinelli's Sparkling Cider; for the alcoholic version, 1 bottle sparkling wine {pick your fave} 1 3-liter bottle of Sprite 2 cans of cranberry juice concentrate extras to make it fun and festive: I used real cranberries and star-shaped ice cubes {which took me the whole weekend to make since I only had one star-shaped ice cube tray...LOL!}

Valentine's day cookies
Valentine's day cookies

Download whole gallery
sweet bunny biscuits
sweet bunny biscuits

Download whole gallery
cupcakes cupcakes cupcakes
cupcakes cupcakes cupcakes

Download whole gallery
cupcakes
cupcakes

Download whole gallery
for the non-alcoholic version, 1 bottle of Martinelli's Sparkling Cider; for the alcoholic version, 1 bottle sparkling wine {pick your fave} 1 3-liter bottle of Sprite 2 cans of cranberry juice concentrate extras to make it fun and festive: I used real cranberries and star-shaped ice cubes {which took me the whole weekend to make since I only had one star-shaped ice cube tray...LOL!}
for the non-alcoholic version, 1 bottle of Martinelli's Sparkling Cider; for the alcoholic version, 1 bottle sparkling wine {pick your fave} 1 3-liter bottle of Sprite 2 cans of cranberry juice concentrate extras to make it fun and festive: I used real cranberries and star-shaped ice cubes {which took me the whole weekend to make since I only had one star-shaped ice cube tray...LOL!}

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment