Thursday, December 19, 2013

I want some of these for myself! You can purchase cheap candles at the dollar store, Ikea or Target, and twine and cinnamon sticks at a local craft store. Glue the sticks to the candle with a little hot glue, tie with twine, and youre done!

green
green

Download whole gallery
I want some of these for myself! You can purchase cheap candles at the dollar store, Ikea or Target, and twine and cinnamon sticks at a local craft store. Glue the sticks to the candle with a little hot glue, tie with twine, and youre done!
I want some of these for myself! You can purchase cheap candles at the dollar store, Ikea or Target, and twine and cinnamon sticks at a local craft store. Glue the sticks to the candle with a little hot glue, tie with twine, and youre done!

Download whole gallery
cake
cake

Download whole gallery
Fresh Lime Sherbet Float! Yum
Fresh Lime Sherbet Float! Yum

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment